Is Electrical Land licensed, insured, and bonded?
Yes. Here at Electrical Land, we are fully insured, licensed, and bonded to protect you and your rights as our customer. To stay on top, our highly trained electricians continue their skills and knowledge through training and certification.
How can I save on my monthly electric bill?
By changing your daily energy consumption, you can decrease your monthly electric bill. Also, invest in energy-efficient light bulbs, turn off or unplug unused appliances, and replace appliances that are over 15 years old, to name a few.
What are the advantages of choosing Electrical Land?
Here the following advantages of choosing Electrical Land:
- All of Electrical Land’s electricians are fully qualified and have 10 to 20 years of experience.
- We offer the most reliable and affordable electrical services.
- Our team of specialists doesn’t leave any incomplete electrical services.
- Our customer services team can book you an appointment round-the-clock.
- We offer 24/7 emergency electrical repair services in most areas in California.
What are your hours of operations?
There’s nothing for you to worry about Electrical Land because you can always count on us for the emergency repair service that is available 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
What are the electrical services you are offering?
At Electric Land, we offer these following electrical services such as:
- Residential & Commercial Electrical Services
- Electrical Panel Installation
- Electrical Panel Repair
- EV Charging Station Installation
- Lighting Installation
- Lighting Repair
- Outlet Installation
- Outlet Repair
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Wiring Installation
- Wiring Repair
What should I do if I found out that my electrical wirings are faulty?
The first thing you should do is to look for the safest way to handle it, and as much as possible, you must tell everyone first to stay away from it. If it’s safe to switch it off, then you can do it, or better call someone that has the experience and expertise to do it, and here at Electrical Land, we are happy to help!